Wednesday, November 29, 2017

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you patio furniture, make sculpture.


Found at 6th and Chestnut, walking back to my car from Kiener Plaza. This is the outdoor seating area of a T. G. I. Friday's restaurant. (One of my law firm's slogans: Thank God it's Friday. Only two more work days until Monday.) Getting pretty chilly for dining al frecso so maybe this furniture was just stacked up for the winter. It made for pretty interesting geometry.       




3 comments:

William Kendall said...

They do make good patterns for the photographer. I imagine at some point these are taken inside for the winter. The restaurants here did the same some weeks ago.

Bill said...

One more performance for the photographer then maybe they will be placed in storage for the winter. I like this and it looks great in b&w.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Urban art installation.. well spotted and captured Bob!