Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fly Over Country

Flyover 2 BW

If you don't know the term in the caption, click here

This was what was outside my office windows yesterday afternoon. iPhone shots, via Photoshop. 

I'll get back to the Garden Glow photos soon. Too much to do at work, too many evening obligations got in the way of editing. However, we are driving to Kansas City today, a very pleasant place, on our way to see Mrs. C's family around Marysville, Kansas, for Thanksgiving. Her mother turns 97 this weekend and is doing pretty well, thank you. There will be some quiet time to work while out on the prairie.             

Flyover 1 BW

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Great shots... that second one particularly. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Abstract art! :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

As a confirmed fear of flying person I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this Bob, some of those trails look a wee bit close :) Happy Thanksgiving.
P.s. We don't actually celebrate Thanksgiving here in Oz, but I feel I have a lot to be thankful for.