Friday, August 21, 2015

Two

Madeleine's Second Birthday 1

My favorite small person, Madeleine Horrocks, turned two yesterday. Her mom, our daughter Emily, has a birthday on Saturday so there's a party on Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa Horrocks are coming up from Houston.

This child is smart and happy. Being two, she delights in looking at pictures of herself in my album on Flickr on the computer. She became quite frightened of the candle in a cupcake but we will try again over the weekend.                    

Madeleine's Second Birthday 2

Madeleine's Second Birthday 3

Madeleine's Second Birthday 4

11 comments:

Halcyon said...

Happy birthday Madeleine!

s.c said...

Yes, time flies. Lovely portraits here.

Lynette said...

I love the joy that you take in this special little girl, Bob! Thanks for sharing her sweet photos with us!

Olivier said...

Un Joyeux anniversaire a la belle Madeleine, deux ans le bel age ;)

Jack said...

M is quite the cutie. You are providing her quite the gift, with your marvelous portrait portfolio of her earlier years.

Stefan Jansson said...

An Internet celebrity at the age of two! Happy Birthday.

William Kendall said...

Happy Birthday to Madeleine!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Two already !!! Oh my where does the time go Bob.. Madeleine is adorable. Your first shot really should be framed! Happy birthday Madeleine..

Norma said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Madeleine!

Sharon said...

She is one adorable child! Happy Birthday Madeleine. When I was a child her age I had a lot of interaction with my paternal grandfather. I believe it made a lasting impression on my life that I am truly thankful for. I'm sure Madeleine will feel the same way when she's an adult.

Nathalie H.D. said...

The top photo is a winner. The third one looks like an advert for Apple: how generations bond in around a Mac!