Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer In The City


You don't usually see people walking on Market Street dressed like this. But it's July, the town is boiling hot and any relief is welcome. My approach is usually to stay indoors in the AC, but, for the sake of photojournalism, I hit the street with a long lens. People enjoyed themselves.

The family in the third picture asked me to take their photo. I gave them my card and asked them to email me. Haven't heard so if they see this please get in touch.       




7 comments:

s.c said...

Walking in swimwear at the shopping streets I still haven't encounter here in amsterdam with very high temperatures these days, although some clothing is sometimes nothing more then underwear. Its indeed time for some photojournalism.

Halcyon said...

I like seeing people having fun! Lots of smiles here.

Luis Gomez said...

Great set of shots!

Jack said...

Your camera and you had a fun time on the streets, Bob!

Birdman said...

Some of your friends are not hard on the eyes either.

William Kendall said...

It looks like fun!

Stefan Jansson said...

Summer fun.