Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sun Salute

Sun Salute 2015-03-21 2

I didn't know Pinocchio was a yoga practitioner. Looks like he greets the orb with the Sun Salute from his platform in Citygarden every morning, rain  or shine. It's not like he moves much.

Yoga and I are not a good combination. Yeah yeah yeah it has all kinds of benefits but I am one of the least physically flexible and coordinated people you are likely to meet. A few years ago a friend dragged me to a yoga class. The only pose I was able to successfully perform was the Corpse. It's one that comes naturally to everyone.                                       

6 comments:

Halcyon said...

Corpse is maybe the best pose! It feels great to lie your dead body down after a hard session. ;-)

s.c said...

I wonder why he is standing on a platform with wheels. Is it something from the story I don't remember anymore or is he movable?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks like he has his mitt up to catch any stray balls Bob :)

Sharon said...

OMG, you made me laugh out loud with that one.

William Kendall said...

Rock climbing's a much better form of exercise, after all.

Pinocchio seems much too pleased!

cieldequimper said...

I'm like Grace, I see cricket or baseball!