Thursday, January 22, 2015

Viva La Liberta

New Orleans 2015-01-18 19

Libertine Don Giovanni might have enjoyed Bourbon Street, New Orleans' center for people who want to seriously misbehave. The second picture is of a very dirty car. The message seems to be Hello Kitty, kiss my ass. The, um, person in the third picture was seen a few minutes later handing out flyers for a transvestite show. The bottom picture expresses an essential Louisiana attitude.

All of the N.O. pictures posted this week were shot last Sunday afternoon and evening. After a big dinner with my colleagues that night I got smacked with a nasty and sudden stomach bug. Gradually getting better but imagine, going to New Orleans and losing weight. Haven't gotten any comments written on my friends' blogs but I'll shape up now that I'm home.                    

New Orleans 2015-01-18 18

New Orleans 2015-01-18 21

New Orleans 2015-01-18 22

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh no Bob.. There's nothing worse than a tummy bug.. Have enjoyed your rather diverse selection of images from N.O. Hope you're feeling a wee bit better by now.

Luis Gomez said...

Hope you feel better. I just love New Orleans!

William Kendall said...

Getting sick, what a way to end a trip to New Orleans!

Jack said...

That guy has great legs. I am worried about having that thought.

Sorry that the bug grabbed you. Just look at it as an easy diet.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha ha, what will you dream about now Jack.

Never much fun with a stomach bug.