Saturday, December 27, 2014

Meanwhile, Back In The Lou

2014-12-23 Garden Glow 9

Need some filler and this will do. We spent yesterday sitting around my sister's house in New Jersey, watching a marathon of all the episodes of Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos and munching on the leftovers of Thursday's enormous dinner. I read the manual for some photo editing software I never learned to use. Haven't done so much nothing in a long time.

Well, I did edit some more pictures from the family visit to Garden Glow Tuesday night. It was a very different experience from shooting on a tripod earlier. Getting rid of it gave much more freedom of composition. My camera and some software let me shoot handheld at ISO 6400. These were some of the results.

Didn't really need the advice in the bottom image. Going into NYC today, though. Pix tomorrow.                     

2014-12-23 Garden Glow 8

Photo Op

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The first shot in particular has a dramatic, moody quality to it. Excellent shots, Bob!