Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Walk Across Eads Bridge

Eads Bridge 2013-05-25 5

If you were to look a bit up from the MetroLink train in yesterday's post you would see the walkway on the bridge. It spans the Mississippi from St. Louis to East St. Louis, Illinois. I've crossed it many times. Great place to shoot the water, the riverfront and the Arch

By the way, I'd like you to look at something. I've mentioned a very talented young photographer I met, Daniel Grudek. He's new to St. Louis, spending several months in an internship at a local architectural firm. He's working on a photo book about STL and all he has discovered here. He is fundraising on Kickstarter to do a quality book. Click here and consider contributing. I did.        

4 comments:

Olivier said...

bel instantané. ta vue sur Flickr est magnifique

cieldequimper said...

That's a cool sniper photo!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wow Bob, your images from this location are incredible, I do like this young man's work but I'm thinking that your work would be a marvellous tribute to St. Louis also..

William Kendall said...

Good shot, Bob!