Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday Arch Series

Arch 2013-03-31 7

Another fisheye shot. Again, I like the shapes and symmetries the distortion creates.

Arch photos are usually posted by themselves but I threw in a lagniappe today. (One of my favorite words, from Cajun usage.) Brad, Servant of The Lord, seen here several times, still stand on guard under the Arch. I think he's been down there on weekends a couple of years now. Behind, the riverfront tourist helicopter loads more passengers. We did it once. It was a blast.         

St Louis Riverfront 2013-03-31 1

7 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Love the fish eye. I think you had a fish eye of the Fox Theater as well. I showed your Fox Theater series to Julie and her mother last night, and they were dazzled.

The helicopter flights would be a treat.

Tamera said...

I like the fisheye shot. I have a fisheye lens too, which I rarely use. You've inspired me to take it out and play with it!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Seriously Bob your Arch shots are brilliant..I checked out the Arch images from the helicopter ride, stunning..they really would make up into a brilliant book..you should do it!

TheChieftess said...

Love your fish eye shots!!! Fun!!!

William Kendall said...

Stunning shots, Bob. I'd like to try that helicopter ride myself...

s.c said...

Another great arch shot. In this case very nice with the fish eye.

Stefan Jansson said...

Cool fish-eye shot.