Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easy Riders, Dogtown Style

St Pat's In Dogtown 12

Ug. Our plane from St. Louis to New Orleans arrived four hours late and we got to bed around 2 AM. Up and out this morning for some commercial activity, more about which in a bit.

These photos illustrate varieties of transportation at the Hibernians parade in Dogtown. Just love the stylish engine in the first one. The Edsel, once called the worst car ever made in America, ain't bad either.

Great Nawlins dinner last night.

St Pat's In Dogtown 10

St Pat's In Dogtown 13

5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

The dog is a hoot. I would love to be in that pram.

Have a great time!

Tamera said...

Have fun in New Orleans! One of my favorite cities, and definitely VERY photogenic. I look forward to your pictures! (And I love the dog.)

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I wonder what that green dog is thinking.

William Kendall said...

The doggie's thinking of that nice bone they promised him in return for the whole green dye job on his fur....

Jack said...

ASPCA? ASPCA? Yes, I would like to report some canine abuse in New Orleans . . .