Monday, October 8, 2012

We Are Family

.
Jaime's Wedding 6

Snaps from my niece's wedding Saturday, all up and down my wife's family's side of the reception hall. The Kruse clan are the nicest people you could hope to meet. Contrary to some comedians, I like my in-laws. From top to bottom:

Steve, husband of niece Trisha, and their girls Mya and Payge.

Niece Lisa, Cedric and Jarred.

Nephew Tom and wife Jess.

Nephew Ryan, doing one of the things he likes best, with wife Amber.

Niece Julie, sister of the bride and matron of honor, waxes lyrical in her toast to the happy couple. The girls' father, Bill, audits from the background.

Jaime's Wedding 8

Jaime's Wedding 9

Jaime's Wedding 12

Jaime's Wedding 11

5 comments:

Olivier said...

belles photos familiales et bon titre (belle chanson)

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The family members do indeed look like they are enjoying themselves and each other.

Norma said...

I knew Carolyn had to come from a very special family!

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!

Virginia said...

I love eavesdropping on a wedding!
V