Monday, April 30, 2012

Dine With The Artists

.
Dine With The Artists - Art St. Louis 1

Just a quick note. I'm scribbling this Sunday night while packing for my trip to Philadelphia in the morning. Saturday night Art St. Louis had a dine with the artists event in connection with its current show, Food Glorious Food. Why, you could have supped with me, since I've got a couple of pix in the show. The surprise question of the night was "Will you marry me?" She said yes.

Dine With The Artists - Art St. Louis 2

Dine With The Artists - Art St. Louis 4

Dine With The Artists - Art St. Louis 3

Dine With The Artists - Art St. Louis 5

4 comments:

Olivier said...

ce systeme est tres original. Et puis quelle plus belle fin que ce OUI

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Congratulations on your photos in the exhibition. Best wishes for your trip.

Julie's half brother and their father are having a good time in St. Louis for the robotics competition that you showed yesterday.

brattcat said...

these are excellent, bob.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I'm so glad she said yes, could have been awkward haha!