Tuesday, September 22, 2009

STL DPB On The Road: Crossing the Brahmaputra River

.
Hello again from beautiful O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Nice to be back in the US. I edited a bunch of pix on the flight from Delhi and posted them on Flickr here. Lots more to come. Since I don't have any current St. Louis material I'll keep posting images from Nepal and Tibet for a bit.

Our group took a small local ferry to cross the Brahmaputra River and visit Samye Monastery, the oldest in Tibet. The boat was full of kids going from from an area boarding school for a holiday. The children were delightful and fascinated with my camera and iPhone. More of these images in the set on Flickr.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

I'm figuring by the time you've loaded all your stuff on FLickr, it will be maxed out and they'll kick the rest of us off to make room for you!! Think I"ll go have a look right now. Welcome yak!! :)
V

Olivier said...

beau portrait, un moment de bonheur dans ce regard

cieldequimper said...

I'm back too (from Canada and very exotic usual Quimper) so I have a lot of catching up to do. If I'm to be judging by this one, your photos will be awesome!