Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Arch Series

.
Another image from Sunday night's riverfront moonrise shoot. What's that line in the sky? The lights of an airplane heading for St. Louis' Lambert Airport, caught on a two second exposure. If you look closely, you might be able to see the plane's red and green lights flashing at two positions.

WHAT I HAVE:
too much work to do. WHAT I DON'T HAVE: enough time. WHAT ELSE I HAVE: a photography obsession and a closet full of gear. WHAT'S A FELLA TO DO? Beat's me. Probably more of the same.


TOMORROW:
night at the Old Courthouse


There is another new Arch photo
today on
Gateway.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!

Victor said...

Can't get enough of the Arch Series. See ya next Thursday!

PJ said...

La bella luna. I am moonstruck.

Virginia said...

What's an obsessed fella to do with all his stuff? Auction it off on CDP- Bay!!! I am all about buying some Ex-Crowe paraphenalia if it fits my Canon. Bring it on Bob!

OOPS, like that Arch shot a lot of course. Have I ever NOT liked one???

Jilly said...

Oh what a shot. Fabulous, Bob. I'm really beginning to understand why you take all the arch photos.