Monday, December 22, 2008

Even Highway Patrolmen Get The Blues

.
These officers from the Missouri Highway Patrol attended the official opening of the rebuilt section of Interstate 64 a week ago. Clearly, they lack enthusiasm for the ceremony. Was it disdain for the officials giving tedious speeches or had they worked the night shift before the 10:30 AM ceremony? Hope they feel better.

If I did what some of our CDPB friends do and inserted a song into this post, it would be Elvis singing Blue Christmas.

WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT:
edited the photo for my combo Thursday Arch Series - Christmas Day post. Hope you like it.

TOMORROW:
wild lights.



There is a new Arch photo
to
day on GATEWAY.

3 comments:

Janet Kincaid said...

Geez. I thought my job was bad. These guys look like a barrel of laughs. Remind me never to get pulled over in Missouri!

Knoxville Girl said...

Maybe they're thinking, oh geez, now we'll have That Much More road to patrol. Good capture.
Our one mile of I-40 is still closed into 2009, but it hasn't seemed to impact traffic too much; they are routed to the bypass.

Anonymous said...

I suspect they are wondering what you intend to do with their picture.